Type In the Box

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Swatch-a-Day 1

*I was given this for review*

Hello! So to kick off my Swatch-a-Day's I have reached into the depths of my collection (blues specifically) and grabbed one from the bottom of the basket.

Today I have for you Venomous Cosmetics Blue-Ringed Octopus. This shadow was given to me when I first started blogging.

According to Venomous Cosmetics, Blue-Ringed Octopus is described as a Intense blue satin. It definitely is!

Inside its adorable clam shell

Without primer

with LA Cosmetics Sealer/Base

My opinion: I rather like this color, it is simple, vibrant, and a fantastic summer color!

Personal fun: I just signed up for summer courses, had a phone interview with Nordstrom today that I think went pretty well. Now I just wait until an hour or so then I get to go get ice cream with the boyfriend.

Hope you enjoyed today's swatch! See you tomorrow!


Love,
Taryn

1 comment: