Type In the Box

Saturday, April 30, 2011

NOTD

So i learned todaii, that i lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks! I started eating less and actually working in gym. So i celebrated by buying the nail polish I've been wanting for awhile, Essie's Coat Azure Nail Polish from the French Affair Collection!
Coat Azure is a medium blue with some purple undertones and a really nice shimmer. It took a good 3 coats to get nice coverage. And as you will see my nails are really short and i dont have a cuticle polish remover. Also, my nails are in really poor shape, the polish didnt bubble, my nails are actually peeling.






Random drawing on my hand to say I love my readers =]

Love,
T

P.S.
Whats to come!!
Reviews:
Psyche Minerals
Moi Minerals

Swatches
My Pretty Zombie
Venomous Cosmetics

Other:
Life Post
Music Post

No comments:

Post a Comment