Type In the Box

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Prom Eyes!

So Friday I was forced to go to my friend's prom and I didn't like it at all. I've never been a fan of crowds and hip hop music. I didn't really know too many people there it was kind of a bore for me. But I wore a pretty dress and did my make up. So here is the eyes I did. I used:

My Pretty Zombie Cosmetics (review up next!)- Rabies and Monstrous Industry
High Voltage Cosmetics- Just a Girl and Wild Child
Venomous Cosmetics- Starry Eyed and Superstar (both pressed) (from her new All Stars Collection also a review coming soon!)
Dark Heart Designs- Paparazzi










Rabies was on the lid. Monstrous Industry and Just a Girl was on the Crease. Superstar was in the inner eye. Starry Eyed was the under eye. And Wild Child was the outer corner. Paparazzi was the brow line.

My dress was mostly all those colors but it had some grey to it. I wish the look was a little less messy and that my eyes weren't purple underneath. I was also upset that my primer decided to crease in the outer corner right after i put the shadow on...silly Too Faced Shadow Insurance...but i think i had the most colorful makeup at the prom thing. lol

Love,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment