Type In the Box

Friday, January 14, 2011

WnW Experiment!

This week WnW was 50% off at Walgreens! So, i got excited and only ended up buying 3 things but i got em for $6! But I decided to try out the Megalash Growth Serum for Lashes. So, i decided to try a little experiment and document my lashes and how this stuff treats em! 

My naked lashes!!! Now they might look strong but my lashes are kinda brittle and hate curling!

The bottle is kinda tiny. It only has .17 fl of product. Also I will be using this like the directions say: once in the AM and once in the PM. The applicator is a small firm brush. 


So every week i will take a picture and note any problems or anything that really happens along the way!!!

Love,
T

P.S. Im gonna add labels to all my posts so its a lil easier to figure some stuff out! Also, more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment