Type In the Box

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WnW Experiment Week 4 Final!

So for the past 4 weeks I have been using the Wet N' Wild MegaLash Clinical Serum twice a day. So after 4 weeks I feel as if I have made some significant progress.
Week1


Week 2


Week 3







 Week 4

Over the past 4 weeks I have noticed my lashes get longer, stronger, softer and a lot less lash fallout. My bottom lashes have grown significantly longer and fuller. Since I have not used any other type of Lash Serum I can't say its the best. But I suggest you give this a try for the price. For $6.99 I say give it a go!

I had very few problems with the serum. When you first apply the serum to the lashes, you will get a warm sensation that some may find uncomfortable. Also it will sting if you get it in your eye. Other than that I had no problems. 

Love, 
T

No comments:

Post a Comment