Type In the Box

Monday, March 28, 2011

New Dark Heart Design!!!


A few weeks ago I received my order from Dark Heart Designs. In my order were some samples of two of her new colors! I received samples of Howl and Moshi Moshi. These are brand new colors not even in her shop yet!!! So here is a cute little sneak preview of her new shadows! Remember these swatches are without primer to show their true pigment color. 



Moshi Moshi is a really pretty corally orange color that is very soft. This had a nice gold sheen to it. This has a pastel feel to it. 

Howl is a really pastel yellow that is beautiful. It is like a light buttercup feel. 

Overall i love the new colors and I purchase from DHD every chance I can. =]

Dont forget to enter my giveaway!!!!


Also, whats to come!
Im going to compare DHD shadows to TKB shadows through posts and video! 
I will also show off my clean nude look for summer. 
More kitten pictures!!!

Love, T

1 comment: