Type In the Box

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tick:Tock Cosmetics Review!

Tick: Tock Cosmetics is a company I have come to love. Even before I created swatches I fell in love with the shifts in the shadows and the colors themselves. They are also coming out with a mineral veil and new lip glosses.

Pricing - Samples - $0.70
             Full Size - $4.75
             Infinity Eye Shadow Base - $4
             Clearance - $3.95
             Shipping - $3

Shadow Amounts - Samples - 1/8 tsp
                             Full Size - approx 1 tsp.

TAT - 1.5 weeks

Extras - 2 samples

All swatches are dry without primer.

Delorean - is a nice grey with blue sparklies. 
Stop ...Zombie Time - is a bright lime green with blue sparklies. It is such an awesome color!

Back to the Future - is a dark green with gold sparklies. I am a sucker for dark greens lately and this is such a pretty dark green it almost has a hint of blue in it to make it unique. 
Methulsela - is a silvery purple with holo sparklies. It is gorgeous!

Decay - is my favorite out of all of these. It is a green with red, pink and purple sparkles. It is truly gorgeous. 
Zombie Baby - is another favorite. It is the perfect light teal with pink sparklies. It is such a cute color. 

Outbreak of Epic Proportions - is a pinky purple color with red and purple sparklies. 
Tempus Fugit - is a greyed blue with multi-colored sparklies. Another extremely pretty color. 

Clepsydra - is a dark blue with silver and pink sparklies. 
Undead Princess is a bright teal with gold sparklies. 

Happy Hour - is a yellow with an intense blue shift. This is such an interesting color! 

Sexy Time - is a very dark teal with blue sparklies. It was slightly hard to apply but thats nothing a little primer won't fix!
Frozen in Time - is a white shadow with blue and grey shifts. This is a fantastic shadow. 

Tick: Tock Cosmetics is a fairly new company but has tons of ideas! I have mostly full sizes of all the swatched colors and I just ordered more =P. I adore their colors and this company. If you haven't bought any, you might want to! Also their Infinity Eyeshadow Base will be featured in one of my upcoming Battle of the Primes/Bases (which will be explained soon). Also don't forget to enter my Giveaway! It includes some Tick: Tock samples!

Love,

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this amazingly sweet review!! We are looking forward to seeing this battle of the bases! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Hour and Tempus Fugit look awesome. Especially Happy Hour, I do have a soft spot for yellows :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Undead Princess has me feeling warm fuzzies.. I think I'm gonna have to add that to my "shadows I must own" list. xD

    ReplyDelete