Type In the Box

Monday, March 19, 2012

Battle of the Primers/Bases Episode 4! de Leon!

*Looks shadily from side to side and yawns* OH HEY THERE! I feel horrible about my long absence but not horrible about this primer! I received this from the lovely de Leon herself. She own an Australian Indie Company which carries the cutest lippies and one amazing primer. Now even though I just gave away this post but oh well! Same as always I will be using Geek Chic Cosmetics Drood.


Disclaimer fun:

The Battle of the Primers/Bases are weekly battles where I will show you the wear and tear of a primer/base. Primers that are labeled primers will be left to themselves while bases will have one eye with the base alone and the other with TFSI under the base. I will be taking pictures every 2 hours until the shadow creases to an unwearable state. I will also be sitting in a room where the temperature is approx 65 degrees F.

My eyes are on the slightly oily side, so if a primer/base doesn't work on me, it might work on you. So please do not get discouraged if I use a primer/base that you have been dying to buy and you see that it doesn't work on me. Please?

Initial application. 

2 hours later. No creasing or oiliness whatsoever. 

4 hours after initial. Still no creasing!

6 hours after application and after an intense hour of sweaty exercise. Still none!!!

8 hours after initial. Just some slight fading but no creasing! 

I found that this started creasing after about 14 hours, but only slightly. The primer itself is a milky white color but applies nice and clear. It feel like a lotion when applied but dries nice and solid. This works best on me if I apply it and then wait about a minute for it to dry then apply the shadow. This works amazingly on matte and shimmery shadows. It does not catch glitter well though. I usually use this everyday and it works like a charm. I suggest you buy it! Like seriously. You can buy it here

Love,
T

1 comment: