Type In the Box

Monday, December 13, 2010

Geek Chic Cosmetics Review!!!

Oh my goodness I think I'm in love (well i already am [with someone special to me] but now with another cosmetics company!). Geek Chic Cosmetics instantly caught my eye the moment I spotted them! The name of the colors and how nerdy I am forced me to sample some of them. I ordered Stay Indoors, Frakkin' Toaster, Portal Blue, and Portal Orange and got Chosen One for free! Right off the bat i see the bright colors like the bags in really large portions! And the shadows go on so perfectly i barely used any to cover my whole eye.


 Chosen One is this super pretty green that i love so much! It matches this one shirt i own perfectly!
Stay Indoors surprised me. Even tho it looks like its black, when paired with a blue eyeshadow (like i did todaii) it added a gorgeous sparkle and almost a darker tint of blue rather than going on as a straight black. This one is definitely my favorite one.
Frakkin' Toaster makes me lol. because of the Battlestar Galactica joke =]. But its like a blueish gray that is rather beautiful.
When i saw these I had to order them. I am a HUGE Portal fan. I still miss my companion cube. But these are absolutely amazing! I will most likely wear one color on each eye and be weird like that. I know no one will understand but thats okay. 

Overall i am IN LOVE with Geek Chic Cosmetics. When i get more money (one week from now) I am definitely going to buy a ton more. Definitely buy from Geek Chic Cosmetics even if you aren't a nerd. You will still fall in love with the colors just like i did. 
Love,
T

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea for the portal eyeshadow.

    hate to be a buzzkill, but "frakkin' toaster is a battlestar galactica reference. i'm sure you knew and just amde a typo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg how could i do that! i was watching star trek todaii and it was still on my mind lol. all fixed hehe

    ReplyDelete