Type In the Box

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas list and other random stuff!

To start, my Amoraleigh shadows todaii!!! I only ordered 3 of them. Well, I am a jobless 18 year old. So I only have a small amount of income. Which is my birthday money and soon to be Christmas money. lol but they came and they are lovely. I will swatch them soon! Also i thought i would put up an adorable little list of things i really hope to receive on Christmas!




1. MAC Gift Card- to get actual makeup brushes
2. WoW Cataclysm (and all the other WoW games) I finally wanted to start playing WoW so i asked for the games for Christmas
3. Nook Color eReader- I've wanted this for a really long time!
4. Back to the Future Trilogy on Blu-Ray- this is my favorite movie trilogy of all time!
5. Money!!


Love,
T

Hey got stuff you wanna share? go ahead and comment away!

No comments:

Post a Comment