Type In the Box

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Some changes and things!

After some long hard thought. I decided to revisit and re-review some companies that I feel need to be re-reviewed. I have also decided to try a new style of reviewing. It will look more organized then what I had before. I will still keep the old reviews up (even though the pictures suck and things) since some of them are linked to places. I also again apologize for my extreme lack of posting due to my out-of commission laptop, it has been sent for repairs and is in transit to be fixed! Many of my photos of reviews that I haven't done yet are on there. Also, I have made the executive decision to not review Indie Bath items on my blog. I would like to stick to my original object of being a makeup only blog. But I will still continue to purchase Indie Bath whenever I can. Finally, If you haven't already, please follow my blog and share the news because I will be soon having a giveaway!

Love,
T

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea to re-review some companies! I've been planning on making my reviews more structured too... I just haven't come up with the best way to do it yet :)

    ReplyDelete