Type In the Box

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just a little updating..

Hey lovelies! I just wanted to give you the run down on what's going to be happening here in the next few weeks!

1. I will be on Hiatus until January 4th! I will be in my Jersey home which means I won't have any of the things I need to do reviews. Also, there hasn't been any sun here in a good week. So I can't review anything anyway.

2. I will be posting my giveaway when I am back from my Hiatus! I have tons of stuff that I can not wait to give to one of you lucky lovelies! (Trust me I wish I was keeping these things all to myself)

3. It is my 1 year bloggiversary (December 5, 2010)! Seems like it went by so quickly and in reality it did! I feel like I am going to write a post on the last year of my life because in the last year, there have been so many changes.

4. I will be redoing a lot of my original reviews when I return from my Hiatus. This means I will be combining swatches from other posts and redoing swatches from the past. Then I will create a page where you can find all these swatches and things. I will try to swatch every single eye shadow I own. I even have a list!

5. I want to tell you loves my New Year's Resolutions. I usually do more than one so just in case one fails I have more to go to. So here they are:
        1. I want to lose 35 pounds before May. I know this might seem hard but I am really determined. I have already lost 25 pounds since August and I feel like a new person. I am down a whole jean size and almost a shirt size. Also I need to look good for my boyfriend's prom =P.
        2. I want me ankle to heal so I never have to worry about it again. I horribly sprained my ankle in April. Yea I know, April is really far back. It still hurts to this very day and now I am on crutches. It didn't help constantly walking on it or marching on it. But hopefully it will heal.
        3. To keep my relationship with my boyfriend. I was almost hesitant writing this one down since, lets face it, I love my boyfriend til the end of time. But things do go wrong and things can happen that are out of our control.
        4. To find the perfect dress. This might sound weird. But I want a dress that fits me right that is like me. Most clothes now run for shorter people, especially dresses. So I try on hundreds of dresses that look so awesome only to find that I am about....5 inches too tall for them. Some could be a shirt on me other dresses that are supposed to be Maxi dresses, hit my mid calf. Now, I'm not saying I am super model tall, I am 5 foot 9 in. But I feel left out in the clothing word. Especially with jeans...but that's a different story.
         5. To get good grades. Well that's just a given isn't it.

So, now that you know. I will disappear to study for my finals which will be held next week. Unless there is a sunny day so you might see a post. But I would like to wish you all a Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year. May all your wishes come true (CORNY ALERT <3)

Love,
T

1 comment: