Type In the Box

Sunday, January 9, 2011

KimmieKarmaLove look!

So last night i had a date wit my first boyfriend in about a year. It was a lot of fun. We went out to dinner and then watched Star Wars =] But thats not the point. I decided to go wit a nice look that wasnt too crazy...as some of the other looks I've done. So i grabbed my favorite shadows from Dark Heart Designs(three part review of all her shadows here here and here): Starstruck, Coral Fang, Paparazzi, and Dirty Diana (unreleased) and started going! I even got a chance to try my MAC Chromaline in black, MAC Virgin Isles Cream Base as a blush and my new new new MAC Exxx-hibitionist Dare to Wear lipglass. Sorry i couldnt get a full face picture by the time i finshed up wit my hair i was already late XD. So here is my look thanks to the help of KimmieKarmaLove <3.
 so many samples!! they are in all little baggies.

I used Coral Fang on the whole lid, Starstuck and Paparazzi on the brow bone, and Dirty Diana on the crease and to blend into Coral Fang. <3
before the Chromaline

The picture came out a little pinker but thats Exxx-hibitionist on me. It looks more coral in real life.


I love my Essence False Lash mascara.
all finished =]

Love,
T
P.S. i hope my other orders are coming soon! cant wait!!!!

9 comments: